Game launches in Japan, Asia simultaneously on August 27
Bandai Namco Entertainment America and Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe announced on Monday that they will release Jump Force Deluxe Edition, the Nintendo Switch version of the Jump Force crossover fighting game, on August 28.
The game will launch in Japan and Asia on August 27.
The Switch version will allow for local co-op with two consoles connected, and offline battles that allow for up to six people to play with one console. The Switch version will include all nine characters from the game’s first Character Pass, and the game’s second Character Pass will also be available separately.
Spike Chunsoft developed the game, which launched for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in February 2019 in the Americas, Europe, and Japan.
Previously released DLC characters include My Hero Academia’s Katsuki Bakugo, Dragon Ball Z’s Majin Buu, Yu-Gi-Oh!’s Seto Kaiba, My Hero Academia’s All Might, Hunter x Hunter’s Biscuit Krueger, Naruto’s Madara Uchiha, Bleach’s Toshiro Hitsugaya and Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, One Piece’s Trafalgar Law, and Kane and Galena (original characters designed by Akira Toriyama). The sets of paid DLC include avatar costumes and skills along with the DLC characters. The game’s first Character Pass allows players to access the first nine DLC characters.
Character Pass 2 includes the already released character Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. The new character pass will also include one character each from Hunter x Hunter, Yū Yū Hakusho, Bleach, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
Sources: Bandai Namco Entertainment America’s YouTube channel, Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe’s YouTube channel
Disclosure: Bandai Namco Rights Marketing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., is a non-controlling, minority shareholder in Anime News Network Inc.
- BRICOOMARKET D-Link Switch Web Smart 24-port 10/100/1000 DGS-1210-28Outillage ... Divers BRICOOMARKET, Connectivité Quantité de ports Ethernet RJ-45 de commutation de base 24 Réseau Standards réseau IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x Full duplex Oui Transmition des données Répertoire MAC 16000 entrées Capacité de commutation 56 Gbit/s Débit de
- Wella EIMI sculpt force 28 mlEurope's biggest loyalty club
- Sanex DERMO 7 IN 1 PROTECTION deo roll-on 50 mlEurope's biggest loyalty club
- AVOCENT CORPORATION 16-port Avocent AutoView 3016 - KVM switch - CAT5 - 16 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - 1 IP user - desktopThe Avocent AutoView 3016 digital KVM appliance includes access for one digital user and one local user in a single solution. The on-board Web interface provides secure, remote access designed for today's evolving SMB environment. The onboard Web interface lets you access target devices from any location.
- U.S. Forces in Action - DVD Zone 1 - DVD Zone 1Autres - Parution : 24/02/2009
- Inconnu Ideology and Social Protests in Eastern Europe: Beyond the Transition's Liberal Consensus (BASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies) - [Version Originale] - pocheInconnu (Auteur) - chez Inconnu